Dividend Reinvestment Plan
The DRIP will provide shareholders of Chorus who are resident in Canada the opportunity to purchase additional Chorus shares using cash dividends paid on shares enrolled in the DRIP. The benefits of enrolling in the DRIP are as follows:
- convenience of automatic reinvestment of dividends in further shares;
- savings from not having to pay brokerage fees or other service charges applicable to the purchase of shares acquired under the Plan;
- ability to acquire fractional (as opposed to whole) shares with reinvested dividends;
- flexibility to enroll some or all shares in the Plan, providing the opportunity reinvest all or only a portion of dividends in further shares while continuing to receive the remainder in cash; and
- convenient, quarterly statements for keeping track of holdings of shares.
- Chorus will provide a discount of 4% from the average market price for shares purchased under the Plan until further notice.
The price for shares purchased under the Plan is 100% of the average market price; however, Chorus may, from time to time, offer a discount of up to 5% from the average market price for shares purchased under the Plan. Chorus will provide a discount of 4% from the average market price for shares purchased under the Plan until further notice. Chorus may, by way of news release, change or eliminate the discount at any time and from time to time.
The Plan and enrollment form may be obtained from the Agent by calling 1-800-387-0825, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting the Agent’s website at https://ca.astfinancial.com/InvestorServices/Search-DRIP.
Non‐registered beneficial shareholders (i.e., shareholders who hold their shares through a financial institution, broker, nominee or other intermediary) should consult with their intermediary to determine the procedures for enrolling and participating in the DRIP.